This course was developed to teach students how to apply handgun fundamentals properly in any situation. Whether you are a beginner, intermediate or advanced shooter this course will make you more efficient with your pistol.
- Gear selection and placement
Shooting fundamentals (Grip,Sight Picture, Sight Alignment, Trigger press, stance etc.)
- Weapon malfunction drills
- Intro into shooting and moving
- Speed and accuracy drills
- Culminating with a stress shoot incorporating everything learned that day
What to bring...
- Semi-auto pistol of choice
- 3 Magazines minimum
- 300 ROUNDS of ammo specific to the pistol you will be using for the course
- Ear protection (electronic preferred)/Eye protection
- Holster and magazine pouches that will retain equipment when moving
- Water storage device (Camelback, Nalgene, whatever just drink water)
- Knee pads (optional but recommended)
- Gloves (optional but recommended)
- Clothing must be able to perform during strenuous physical activity. We will be training in all weather conditions so pack accordingly.
- Weapon lube and maintenance tools
- NO REFUND POLICY