This course was developed to teach students how to effectively use a pistol and rifle in a vehicular environment . You will shoot from inside to out, outside to in and through vehicles individually and with teams of two.
- Gear selection and placement
Shooting fundamentals (Grip,Sight Picture, Sight Alignment, Trigger press, stance etc.)
- Vehicle ballistics demo
- Effective communication in teams of two
What to bring...
- Semi-auto pistol and rifle
- 2 Magazines per gun
- 600 rounds for pistol and 1000 rounds for rifle
- Ear protection (electronic preferred)/Eye protection/ long sleeve shirt both days as an option ( does not have to be worn all day. Trust me on this
- Holster and magazine pouches that will retain equipment when moving/ yes you may use concealed
- Rifle sling
- Weapon lube and maintenance tools
- NO REFUND POLICY